2007 Infiniti M45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Infiniti M45
- Hello, driving to school the morning I noticed suddenly on the freeway around 2000rpm my car would make a metallic grinding noise and then would stop after a second or two. It continued to do this when off the freeway and driving up hill.
- Clunking noise heard when shifting from Park to reverse or drive
- Cooling fan problems with brake and battery lights coming on
- Temp gauge went up. No cooling fan. Battery light came on. Brake light came on.
- Anti Theft 2007 M45 Won't allow me to start my engine.
2007 Infiniti M45 Questions
86,500 miles on her. I know there is also some suspension work that needs to be done but that's in the rear.
Whenever i shift from Park to Reverse or Drive i hear a clunking noise from the left rear wheel area. This noise also can be heard when moving from a stop and some times when driving. Whenever i go over bumps i don't hear it. Any ideas? Can it be axel damage?
Is it alternator?
2007 Infiniti M45 Recalls
On nearly all cars on the road today the engine idle speed is computer controlled. These vehicles are being recalled because the idle may be to low as a result of a sensor failure causing the computer to operate in the fail-safe (limp home) mode. In the limp home mode, the computer will not properly adjust for variations in the engine idle speed. As a result the engine can stall unexpectedly at idle or when coming to a stop. The sensor causing this concern is the accelerator pedal position sensor. Dealers will replace the accelerator pedal assembly and reprogram the engine control module to correct this concern.