2004 Infiniti M45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Infiniti M45
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Infiniti M45 Problems
The crankshaft angle sensor or the camshaft position sensor can fail and cause loss of engine power, an engine that cuts out, and other drivability problems. This will cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Certain models have been involved in a recall to replace the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. For more information on this recall, please click here»
2004 Infiniti M45 Questions
I have replaced the cam and crank sensors and I don't know what else it could be. I thought about the timing sensor.The problems has been occurring at least 3 times per week .
my 2004 infiniti stopped running while I was driving without any notice. they tried replacing the battery and complete testing but can't find a problem. they believe it may be a electrical problem. any ideals
2004 Infiniti M45 Recalls
Due to a circuit board failure, the fuel gauge may indicate a fuel level higher than what actually exists. As a result, the vehicle may run out of gas without warning, causing the vehicle to stall, which can cause a crash. Dealers will modify the affected circuit board to correct this concern.
2004 Infiniti M45 Reviews
Excellent luxury performance ride. Really happy with interior/exterior appearance and styling. Dash gauges perform as idiot lights which is diappointing. Engine from the factory has had a weak lifter which begins to make noise and gets worse as the oil gets down to the bottom dot on the oil dip stick. This is how I know I am getting low on oil. At no time has an the oil light on the dash ever c...