2012 Infiniti M37 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Infiniti M37
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2012 Infiniti M37 Recalls
On certain vehicles, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been tightened to the correct specification. As a result, the fuel pressure sensor may loosen due to heat and vibration, causing a fuel leak. Fuel leaks always increase the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.
Some of the bolts that attach the engine oil cooler and filter to the engine may have been manufactured below specification strength. As a result, the bolt may break at the oil filter attachment point, which can cause an engine oil leak. Loss of too much engine oil can result in loss of oil pressure and the engine could seize, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the connector bolts to correct this concern.