2009 Infiniti M35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Infiniti M35
- All Wheel Drive Vehicles May Develop a Groaning Type Noise From the Steering Rack
- Faulty Outside Mirror Actuators May be Replaced Individually
- Calls Using Bluetooth May Not be Heard Clearly by the Receiving Party
- A Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Condition May Occur
- The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light May Illuminate With Code C1142
- LIGHT SMOKE COMING FROM EXGHAST PIPE DURNING START-UP
- car has blue engie oil smoke out of exhaust upon startup and takeoff
- Are any additional parts needed along with rack+pinion replacement?
- are there firmware upgrades for bluetooth in 2009 infiniti m35
- is there a firmware upgrade for 2009 infiniti m35 bluetooth
2009 Infiniti M35 Problems
All wheel drive vehicles may develop a groaning type noise from the steering rack when centering the steering wheel after turning right at slow speeds, most noticeable when driven from a cold start. Our technicians tell us a revised steering rack is available to correct this concern.
Our technicians tell us that if a door mirror becomes inoperative due to an actuator fault, the faulty actuator may be replaced, negating the need to replace the entire door mirror.
Calls made using the Bluetooth phone device may not be heard clearly by the person receiving the call. Our technicians tell us an improved microphone is available which should help with this concern.
2009 Infiniti M35 Questions
If rack+pinion is around $450 and labor is around $350, where is the additional cost? Is it in other parts necessary?
happens everytime i use bluetooth
phonebook doesnt upload from iphone 5. person calling can't hear my conversation
2009 Infiniti M35 Recalls
On nearly all cars on the road today the engine idle speed is computer controlled. These vehicles are being recalled because the idle may be to low as a result of a sensor failure causing the computer to operate in the fail-safe (limp home) mode. In the limp home mode, the computer will not properly adjust for variations in the engine idle speed. As a result the engine can stall unexpectedly at idle or when coming to a stop. The sensor causing this concern is the accelerator pedal position sensor. Dealers will replace the accelerator pedal assembly and reprogram the engine control module to correct this concern.
Nissan is recalling certain 2008–2010 model year vehicles in areas of the country with heavy concentrations of road salt usage. The fastener used to secure the sensor of the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) may corrode and crack. If this occurs, the fastener may detach from the sensor and the TPMS light will illuminate. Dealers will replace the fastener with a more robust fastener.