2007 Infiniti M35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Infiniti M35
- All Wheel Drive Vehicles May Develop a Groaning Type Noise From the Steering Rack
- Faulty Outside Mirror Actuators May be Replaced Individually
- Calls Using Bluetooth May Not be Heard Clearly by the Receiving Party
- The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light May Illuminate With Code C1142
- Abnormal Noise From the Timing Chain Area With Illumination of the Check Engine Light
- My doors won't lock automatically when I shift out of park or drive off.
- Ever heard of Window regulator getting locked up?
- Door open warning light has appeared and will not turn off
- 2007 M35x. When I stop, it sometimes does not stay in gear and I cant go. Why?
- why do i smell burnjng oil when i drive the car?
2007 Infiniti M35 Problems
All wheel drive vehicles may develop a groaning type noise from the steering rack when centering the steering wheel after turning right at slow speeds, most noticeable when driven from a cold start. Our technicians tell us a revised steering rack is available to correct this concern.
Our technicians tell us that if a door mirror becomes inoperative due to an actuator fault, the faulty actuator may be replaced, negating the need to replace the entire door mirror.
Calls made using the Bluetooth phone device may not be heard clearly by the person receiving the call. Our technicians tell us an improved microphone is available which should help with this concern.
2007 Infiniti M35 Questions
Auto repair man said needed Window regulator on drivers side .after he repaired .it still wouldn't work correctly and would just fall back down again.have a appt a Infiniti Dealership in 2 days.on top of this , was charged $140, on labor .saying I will NOT get back. Still not fixed, left Wind...
I recently had the car detailed and when driving away I noticed the door open warning light appearing. After checking all doors they are were all closed and the warning light does not turn off. Even after turning the car off and letting it sit for awhile. In addition, I am not able to lock the...
About 1 in 5 stops my M35x will not catch first gear after a rolling or complete stop. The car will be in drive but acts as if it is in neutral. When this happens, I come to complete stop, shift up to Reverse, then back into Drive and take off. I've driven the car 12,000 miles this way. ...
2007 Infiniti M35 Recalls
On nearly all cars on the road today the engine idle speed is computer controlled. These vehicles are being recalled because the idle may be to low as a result of a sensor failure causing the computer to operate in the fail-safe (limp home) mode. In the limp home mode, the computer will not properly adjust for variations in the engine idle speed. As a result the engine can stall unexpectedly at idle or when coming to a stop. The sensor causing this concern is the accelerator pedal position sensor. Dealers will replace the accelerator pedal assembly and reprogram the engine control module to correct this concern.
2007 Infiniti M35 Reviews
I love my infiniti, however, I have had to replace my headlights 3 times within the last 3 months. Also my computer dash board system is going haywire!!!!!!. I can't control my heat, radio or even nagivation system at times. Is this a recall problem?