2007 Infiniti M35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Infiniti M35
- All Wheel Drive Vehicles May Develop a Groaning Type Noise From the Steering Rack
- Faulty Outside Mirror Actuators May be Replaced Individually
- Calls Using Bluetooth May Not be Heard Clearly by the Receiving Party
- The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light May Illuminate With Code C1142
- Abnormal Noise From the Timing Chain Area With Illumination of the Check Engine Light
- Can the lock on the console be fixed w/o replacing entire console?
- car will not start or open the trunk, there is a real key will it start car
- Why won't my RPMs change accordingly to my speed, both accel/decelerating?
- at wht milage should you have a full/complete tune up my 07 m35 has about 84000
- My voice recognition for my phone book is not working anymore.
2007 Infiniti M35 Problems
All wheel drive vehicles may develop a groaning type noise from the steering rack when centering the steering wheel after turning right at slow speeds, most noticeable when driven from a cold start. Our technicians tell us a revised steering rack is available to correct this concern.
Our technicians tell us that if a door mirror becomes inoperative due to an actuator fault, the faulty actuator may be replaced, negating the need to replace the entire door mirror.
Calls made using the Bluetooth phone device may not be heard clearly by the person receiving the call. Our technicians tell us an improved microphone is available which should help with this concern.
2007 Infiniti M35 Questions
I have a broken lock on the console and I would like to have it fixed. The dealership said that the entire console would have to be replaced. The price was $400.00. Is there a way to just replace the lock without having to replace the entire console? Thank you.
When driving on highway my RPMs bounce right above 3 while doing 80mph in what seems to be 5th gear. If I accelerate passed 80mph the RPMs also accelerate and sound as if it's stuck on or skipping a gear. Then when I decelerate, more often from slower speeds in the city, it has a harsh downsh...
flush fluids,spark plugs n wires,belts etc.
2007 Infiniti M35 Recalls
On nearly all cars on the road today the engine idle speed is computer controlled. These vehicles are being recalled because the idle may be to low as a result of a sensor failure causing the computer to operate in the fail-safe (limp home) mode. In the limp home mode, the computer will not properly adjust for variations in the engine idle speed. As a result the engine can stall unexpectedly at idle or when coming to a stop. The sensor causing this concern is the accelerator pedal position sensor. Dealers will replace the accelerator pedal assembly and reprogram the engine control module to correct this concern.
2007 Infiniti M35 Reviews
I love my infiniti, however, I have had to replace my headlights 3 times within the last 3 months. Also my computer dash board system is going haywire!!!!!!. I can't control my heat, radio or even nagivation system at times. Is this a recall problem?