1990 Infiniti M30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Infiniti M30
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Infiniti M30 Problems
Due to fuel odor and drivability issues a safety recall was issued. As part of the recall redesigned fuel injectors and fuel injection hoses will be fitted.
1990 Infiniti M30 Questions
The fuel filter is it located in the engine area or on the frame under the car.
In the process of changing a bad alternator, a ground wire was disconnected and came in contact with the positive battery cable. The car starts and runs, but no gauges work (also the alternator test gives me an "out of range" reading). I'm assuming I've blown a main fuse or ...
it will run but its got like a skip to it and white smoke coming out exhaust i put new starter on it and new battery
1990 Infiniti M30 Recalls
1990 Infiniti M30 Reviews
Have had this car for 15 years and like the way it drives. Over the years, components have worn out and been replaced. Seems to be relatively expensive to repair. It has probably cost me an average of $1,500 per year in maintenance. At this point, I plan to repair only the things that affect safety (for example, the AC wore out and I refuse to spend $750 to replace it). Don't need to drive ...
its a good long lasting car if u have money to put in to it but i guess thats with every car