1994 Infiniti J30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Infiniti J30
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Infiniti J30 Problems
A "clunking noise" may be noted when the vehicle is initially started and the automatic transmission is shifted into forward or reverse, Our technicians tall us this is a normal operation of the Anti lock brake system (ABS) and is of no concern.
1994 Infiniti J30 Questions
Parking lights go on by themselves and stay on for a few minutes, horn turns on by itself but will stop after a minute
and other electrical features such as interior lights don't work and the remote door opener doesn't operate. Anyone have
any idea what may be happening?
The starter and ignition fuse are both fine. i can feel the starter relay click when the key is turned. The starter will not turn over. I checked the power on the starter solenoid and it has power. with the car in run i can arch the solenoid and start the car definitely not ideal. the small ...
My battery was stolen. The car ran fine before then. Now the car won't fire. I don't know what could be wrong.