1994 Infiniti J30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Infiniti J30
- My car starts but when I drive it flutters to get to 40 and won't go past 60
- My car won't start & I think it has something to do with the security system
- Tried to start my car and heard a pop sound. My car wont turn over.
- I went to start my car and heard a pop sound under the hood.The car won't start
- My car will be running fine when my check engine light appears it runs rough
1994 Infiniti J30 Problems
A "clunking noise" may be noted when the vehicle is initially started and the automatic transmission is shifted into forward or reverse, Our technicians tall us this is a normal operation of the Anti lock brake system (ABS) and is of no concern.
1994 Infiniti J30 Questions
Was told it is the mass air flow sensor would that stop me from acceleration?
car has been running fine until yesterday. I stopped to clean the car out & when I got in to leave the car wouldn't crank. It started making a clicking noise in the dash area that was something new to me because it has never done it before & the headlights started flashing. The lights...
Parking lights go on by themselves and stay on for a few minutes, horn turns on by itself but will stop after a minute
and other electrical features such as interior lights don't work and the remote door opener doesn't operate. Anyone have
any idea what may be happening?
1994 Infiniti J30 Recalls
1994 Infiniti J30 Reviews
Can you please tell me what i need to do. My carwont start it seems as though its not getting any gas. The sensors are good the fuel pump is good. Its getting spark it still wont start. Please help