1993 Infiniti J30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Infiniti J30
- 96 J30wont start.cranks over,fuel flow,no spark.I jammed in park while moving.
- my car has a shift problem from first to second gear it will shift at about 3000
- I have a 1993 j30,it runs Rough, been sitting for years, what's the fix?
- How to remove the power brake booster and what needs to be removed?
- location of lowpressure fitting for ac
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Infiniti J30 Problems
A "clunking noise" may be noted when the vehicle is initially started and the automatic transmission is shifted into forward or reverse, Our technicians tall us this is a normal operation of the Anti lock brake system (ABS) and is of no concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with throttle position switch fault codes stored. Our technicians tell us a revised throttle position switch is available to correct this concern.
1993 Infiniti J30 Questions
car ran out of gas while moving. I was not exactly stopped when I inadvertently shifted to park. now it cranks over, there is fuel flow after the filter but no spark. HELP!!!
I'VE had several mechanics look at it, to me it's something electrical however, the last shop said 3 of the 6 injectors needed replacing. when at a traffic light it shakes, when I accelerate it hesitates for 15-20 sec then it gets up to speed. Can any relate to this problem. Also the radi...
The brake booster is unbolted and the master cylinder is removed. The intake and the housing for the strut is causing the booster not to come out. The dealer was no help. The tech told me just unbolt and pull out. It's not that simple. I forgot to mention the pin for the brake is removed as w...
1993 Infiniti J30 Recalls
1993 Infiniti J30 Reviews
Great car. Feels very well built and has great fit and finish. Mine has 130k miles & it runs and drives well. They require timing belt replacements every 60-90k miles. Some electrical bugs, nothing serious. The only gripe I have is the not so great fuel economy.
Very comfortable cabin, small trunk, not as fuel efficient as you would like in today's world, but a great car. Repairs have been minimal over 16 years.
its a good comfertable riding car, But total four fuel injectors went bad in several times.Also in 120k mils my transmission went bad and i had to spend 1500k.