2004 Infiniti I35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Infiniti I35
- I have an electrical smell. Smell strongest under the wheel. car running fine.
- my trans has a whine noise and kicks a bit hard on quick drive offs. HELP!
- Was driving then couldn't get gas pedal to engage then a lot of lights came on
- what is the engine cylinder number sequence or firing order for # 3 cylinder
- Low to mid acceleration, I hear pinging.I use high octane 91 Shell gas.
2004 Infiniti I35 Problems
The crankshaft angle sensor or the camshaft position sensor can fail and cause loss of engine power, an engine that cuts out, and other drivability problems. This will cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Certain models have been involved in a recall to replace the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. For more information on this recall, please click here»
2004 Infiniti I35 Questions
I changed out the trans oil and still does the same thing..Only if I drive an easy take off the gears are more smooth but still whines all the time.
I live at 7000 feet. What should I do? I should be able to use 87 octane at this altitude, but that makes it worse.
I have a 2001 Infiniti I30 T and it never has that problem and I use 87 Octane in it.
want to replace the cabin filter