2001 Infiniti I30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Infiniti I30
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Infiniti I30 Problems
2001 Infiniti I30 Questions
I've taken it dealer and they ran a diagnostic and cant find any problems w/my car. when I pull over and turn car off and then restart it works just fine until the problem reoccurs again. this has happened 5 times over a period 4 months
127000 miles rides smooth cold ac not sure if common issues have been corrected..will this be a good purchase for young mother with little money
Oil change frequency
2001 Infiniti I30 Recalls
2001 Infiniti I30 Reviews
WARNING, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE INFINITI I30 IT IS A NIGHT MARE WAITING TO HAPPEN, NEVER HAVE I SEEN A MORE RIP OFF OF A SUPPOSED HIGH END CAR, SURE IT RIDES NICE WHEN RUNNING BUT BETWEEN MASS FLOW, IAC AND ECM PROBLEMS WHICH INFINITI / NISSAN ARE WELL AWARE OF ( YET NOTHING BEING DONE TO STAND BEHIND THEIR JUNK OTHER THEN POSTING A DEALER NOTE SAYING THIS STUFF BREAKS AND IS A VERY COMMON! ...
The idle control valve died and took ECM with it. So, I spent more then $2700 to replace both. A few days later, car dies again. ECM is dead again, and now they say the wire harness is bad. It is $5000 to fix the wire harness. Please stay away from 99-01 I30/Maximas.
I have 120,000 on mine.I'm the original owner and I don't drive it hard. So far I've replaced the alternator, starter, front wheel bearing, cooling fan unit, a couple of oxygen sensors, clock lights, and the brake light switch. I'm not including normal stuff like brakes and struts and the battery. I've done all the scheduled maintenance. The leather driver's seat is starting to crack a bi...