2000 Infiniti I30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Infiniti I30
- My car is completely dead.
- What is the cost of 02 sensors the codes are po158 po159
- estimate on catalytic replacement
- Im having a problem with my car. I replace the throttle body and now the RPMS keep going up and down when I put the car gear it stops but when i take my feet off the brake The car drive by itself without me putting my foot on the gas pedal What can it be?
- I have a code for the evap system p0443 I change the purge valve and canister
2000 Infiniti I30 Problems
The evaporative emission control valve may fail, causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2000 Infiniti I30 Questions
I pulled my car door which was locked but not all the way closed and push to. The alarm went off. i unlocked the door with the key and put the key in the ignition and turned and the car crank up and the alarm went off. I drove off and the car immediately cut off and went dead. How do I reset it.
when i give the car gas i can feel the car jump when its trying to slow down, it feel like a manual car shuttle into gear.
2000 Infiniti I30 Reviews
2000 Infiniti i30 i bought brand new in 2000 with 2 miles on it. its been a really good car to me with no major problems with it. it now has 125k on it . just tune ups every 30k, oil change every 5k with full synthetic oil. did both axles at 90k ,trans speed sensor went out. 1 front O2 sensor,radiator at 94k, its been everywhere drove to canada twice from sacramentostill get around 25+ m...
My car is going to die soon because of rust . it has 108 K miles. This car is best for cruising and very reliable car. never had any problems.
Brakes and suspension have been an issue with this car since i bought it! The performance and reliability have been GREAT!