1998 Infiniti I30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Infiniti I30
- My brake lights are contantly on, but only when I turn my headlights on.
- my a/c heat control only blows out center grills no defrost or floor air
- the "service engine light" is on when the key is turned on
- the light is on saying the " service engine light" is on when key is turned on
- Engine runs rough/hesitates and feels like I'm forcing it when speed up.
1998 Infiniti I30 Problems
The evaporative emission control valve may fail, causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1998 Infiniti I30 Questions
the light stays on even tho it seems to be running smooth
1998 infiniti i30
and stays on but the car seems to be running ok.
1998 infinity i30
Check engine light is on (sometimes flashes). I just replaced a damaged fuel injector- gas was coming out of tailpipe. When I replaced spark plugs some time ago, was told there was oil in the sockets. Was also told that it could be head gasket. What are the symptoms for that and approx. cost for ...
1998 Infiniti I30 Recalls
1998 Infiniti I30 Reviews
Probably the best and most reliable car have had to this point. Most issues I've had have been minor. I would like to get a new car at this point, but want to see just how long this will last, I currently have about 210,000 miles on it and it still runs very well.