1997 Infiniti I30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Infiniti I30
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1997 Infiniti I30 Problems
The evaporative emission control valve may fail, causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1997 Infiniti I30 Questions
the noise sounds like its coming from valve or timing chain water pump area,tac jumps around some times when you step on the gas
he tried to start it but it didn't do any thing after discovering the problem we corrected it and tried to start it and it won't start now the car ran perfect prior to this we found the main fuse was blown and we checked all the fuseable links all were good still won't start fuel pump...
CHECK ENG LITE IS ON HOW CAN I GIX IT
1997 Infiniti I30 Recalls
1997 Infiniti I30 Reviews
I'm the second owner of an Infinti I30 I've had the car for three or four years it has 204,000 miles I've had it painted and put 18'' chrome rims on it....and it looks great I love this car and plan on giving it to my Kid eventually. The only problem I'm having with this car is it has a miss when I put it in drive especially when I use the air conditioning, I was told it might be the coil...
My parents got it in 1999 with very low mileage. I got it from them in 2008. It's got 185,000 miles on it and runs great! I love this car!! I think I'm spoiled for life....nothing will ever ride this great (at least not what I can afford). I do a lot of highway miles so I get about 25 mpg, but what a sweet ride!!
past 200K miles and still going strong... looking forward to break 300K without any major issue