1996 Infiniti I30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Infiniti I30
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Infiniti I30 Problems
The evaporative emission control valve may fail, causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1996 Infiniti I30 Questions
still starts fine, but check engine light blinks
Car won't stay started unless I give it gas and keep the rpm at 3000+for a few minutes. What is causing this. Just had the knock sensor and thermostat replaced. Engine is knocking while I try to get it started but then runs fine until I try to start it again. My mechanic can't find the ...
I t appears to work ut is not going past 40MPH
1996 Infiniti I30 Reviews
I love my 1996 Infiniti I30!! I bot her in 1998 at the Neillo Infiniti dealership in Concord, CA when she had only 22,000 miles - dealer buyback. She now has 344,000 miles and still runs like a top! I replaced the water pump at 190,000 miles, and that has been it as far as mechanical issues. I have the oil & filter changed every 4,000 miles, and I still get 25.4 mpg--and she runs on regular ...
I bought my I 30 in 2010 believe me when I say it had 21,000 miles on it. I now have 69 k and nothing is wrong --so far. The only 2 reasons someone would sell a car is (1) they are tired of the cars looks or (2) it is costing to much in repairs. I am now single and don't need a 4 door sedan. in southern California ( Mazda Miata time ) If the Miata runs as good as the I 30 I will be happy-happy-...
My 1996 Infiniti I 30 is not starting correctly. It does turn over but just bogs out after a few turns. It does take a jump start and starts up and will run down the road but then dies again and takes another jump and drives alittle again. I have put a new alternator in it, and a Belt, changed batteries, charged, etc, Not sure what else it could be. Have any idea, Its hard in the winter and ...