2010 Infiniti G37 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Infiniti G37
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Infiniti G37 Problems
Vehicles with a 7 speed automatic transmission may experience a harsh downshift from 4th to 3rd gear on deceleration. Our technicians tell us revised control module software is available to correct this concern. On higher mileage vehicles other faults may cause transmission shifting issues. Whenever a transmission repair is performed, the control module should be checked for the latest software and updated if necessary.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an EVAP system charcoal canister purge control valve fault. Our technicians tell us that if the valve requires replacement, a revised part is available which should be installed.
2010 Infiniti G37 Questions
how many miles can i drive before replacing rear brake pads
2010 Infiniti G37 Reviews
twice within the last 3 weeks, the brakes on the car did not hold. First time was lucky. Infinity promised that they took the brakes apart, and checked them thoroughly. Just had a minor accident near my home because again the brakes did not hold. The car jerked forward twice with my foot on the brake pedal, unable to stop it. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
Excellent vehicle in all aspects except for the transmission has issues finding the right gear during quick acceleration and the Paint Sucks too Soft if you breathe on it you have swirl marks, No not because of my breath (it's possible :)) Other than those two items would definitely recommend it over Lexus or BMW get so much more power and car for less money.
This is a fantastic car. Fast, handles well, looks terrific. My first 10,000 miles have been perfect.