2009 Infiniti G37 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Infiniti G37
- A "tapping sound" From the Drivers Side of the Engine
- Check Engine Light With Code P0603
- Vehicles With an Automatic Transmission May Experience a Harsh Downshift From 4th to 3rd Gear
- The "Brake" Warning Light May Stay Illuminated With the Parking Brake Released
- The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light May Illuminate With Code C1142
2009 Infiniti G37 Problems
A "tapping sound" may develop from the drivers side of the engine. The noise may be associated with the variable valve event and lift actuator. Our technicians tell us a software update for the powertrain control module (PCM) is available to correct this issue.
A weak battery may result in illumination of the Check Engine Light with fault code P0603 stored.
Vehicles with a 7 speed automatic transmission may experience a harsh downshift from 4th to 3rd gear on deceleration. Our technicians tell us revised control module software is available to correct this concern. On higher mileage vehicles other faults may cause transmission shifting issues. Whenever a transmission repair is performed, the control module should be checked for the latest software and updated if necessary.