2009 Infiniti G37 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Infiniti G37
- A "tapping sound" From the Drivers Side of the Engine
- Vehicles With an Automatic Transmission May Experience a Harsh Downshift From 4th to 3rd Gear
- The "Brake" Warning Light May Stay Illuminated With the Parking Brake Released
- Check Engine Light With Code P0603
- The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light May Illuminate With Code C1142
- Does the engine have to be replaced?
- My passenger side front and back windows and just the driver back windows would not go down. Its a convertible so I tried putting the top down and they all went down, but when I tried to close them back up, only the driver side front continued to work
- rear brake tools
- New brakes already ?
2009 Infiniti G37 Problems
A "tapping sound" may develop from the drivers side of the engine. The noise may be associated with the variable valve event and lift actuator. Our technicians tell us a software update for the powertrain control module (PCM) is available to correct this issue.
Vehicles with a 7 speed automatic transmission may experience a harsh downshift from 4th to 3rd gear on deceleration. Our technicians tell us revised control module software is available to correct this concern. On higher mileage vehicles other faults may cause transmission shifting issues. Whenever a transmission repair is performed, the control module should be checked for the latest software and updated if necessary.
On vehicles equipped with a "foot operated" parking brake, the "brake" warning light may stay illuminated even though the parking brake is fully released. Our technicians tell is a revised parking brake assembly is available to correct this concern.
2009 Infiniti G37 Questions
Could it be a fuse? Which fuse controls the power windows?
I am being told that I need rear brakes with only 19,000 miles. Is this possible so soon ?