2009 Infiniti G37 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Infiniti G37
- A "tapping sound" From the Drivers Side of the Engine
- Vehicles With an Automatic Transmission May Experience a Harsh Downshift From 4th to 3rd Gear
- Check Engine Light With Code P0603
- The "Brake" Warning Light May Stay Illuminated With the Parking Brake Released
- The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light May Illuminate With Code C1142
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2009 Infiniti G37 Problems
A "tapping sound" may develop from the drivers side of the engine. The noise may be associated with the variable valve event and lift actuator. Our technicians tell us a software update for the powertrain control module (PCM) is available to correct this issue.
Vehicles with a 7 speed automatic transmission may experience a harsh downshift from 4th to 3rd gear on deceleration. Our technicians tell us revised control module software is available to correct this concern. On higher mileage vehicles other faults may cause transmission shifting issues. Whenever a transmission repair is performed, the control module should be checked for the latest software and updated if necessary.
A weak battery may result in illumination of the Check Engine Light with fault code P0603 stored.
2009 Infiniti G37 Questions
Could it be a fuse? Which fuse controls the power windows?
I am being told that I need rear brakes with only 19,000 miles. Is this possible so soon ?