2008 Infiniti G35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Infiniti G35
- when driving i hear a grinding sound coming from the right passenger front end
- how much will it cost to replace the lock motor on my infiniti.
- Driving my car it makes a noise like something is dragging.
- MAP NAVIGATION UPGRADE--VALUE?--HOW TO?
- what service should be done @ 50,000 miles? tune ups? belt changes?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Infiniti G35 Problems
The crankshaft angle sensor or the camshaft position sensor can fail and cause loss of engine power, an engine that cuts out, and other drivability problems. This will cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Certain models have been involved in a recall to replace the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. For more information on this recall, please click here»
Under warranty the dealer turned the front rotors and added brake air line ventilation mechanism.
2008 Infiniti G35 Questions
I was told it was the tire rod but its not could it be the u-joint or the differential shaft gone bad
the drivers side door wont open and the dealership wants to charge me $1,000 to replace it. i was wondering if it could be done cheaper else where
Driving forward it make a sound like Im dragging something under the car. If I go in reverse it makes loud popping cracking sounds.
It just started after I drove through a lot of flooded streets yesterday due to a storm
2008 Infiniti G35 Recalls
This recall affects certain vehicles equipped Occupant Classification System (OCS) control units manufactured by Continental Automotive Systems. A varistor in the OCS control unit may have been manufactured out of specification. Under certain conditions, this could interupt the signal between the OCS and the air bag control unit (ACU), causing the passenger air bag to be suppressed in an accident. If the air bag does not deploy when needed in a crash, the risk of injury is increased. Dealers will test the signal between the OCS and ACU with a special tool to verify proper function. The seat cushion containing the OCS hardware will be replaced as necessary. The recall began November 4, 2008.
2008 Infiniti G35 Reviews
God do I hate this car! What a waste of money. I hate driving it, I hate owning it, I hate paying for it. If I wasnt looking so short term, I would have bought a BMW 3 series with it free maintenance that makes up for its higher price tag. Its spent sooo many days at the dealer for repairs except every time its the same run around where nothing gets fixed. I guarantee you all the problems I hav...
This is a driver's car. Move over BMW. Infini has released a car as performant at the famed 3 Series at $10,000 less or more if you compare to the M3. This car has great power & handling and is flat out fun to drive. My only criticism of the car is the voice control & bluetooth connectivity. It's ok but could use some improvement. The all wheel drive is nothing short of amazing and truly enh...
The G35 has a powerful V6 engine with 306hp, and a good 5 speed automatic transmission. The black coating is peeling from the steering wheel which distracts from its interior. The front rotors were turned under warranty at 30,000 miles. No other reliability issues have surfaced. It connects with the driver and handles curves with precision. It's fun to drive in traffic and open highways. This v...