2003 Infiniti G35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Infiniti G35
- trunk will not open from inside trunk release switch located on left side of dash panel
- Ran over something, engine light came on. National chain ran the code, they can't fix it. Told me to go to the dealer. The code is 24078 or 9. Something to do with wiring and/or harness. What kind of money am I looking at?
- How do I go about getting the window motor that's been recalled?
- Hi I have a 2003 infiniti g35 with an egine code of P0507 idles too high.
- Car is burning oil and smoke out the exhaust plus oil burnt smell inside cabin
2003 Infiniti G35 Problems
The crankshaft angle sensor or the camshaft position sensor can fail and cause loss of engine power, an engine that cuts out, and other drivability problems. This will cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Certain models have been involved in a recall to replace the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. For more information on this recall, please click here»
Under warranty the dealer turned the front rotors and added brake air line ventilation mechanism.
2003 Infiniti G35 Questions
I just Replaced the electronic throttle actuator (due to code p1121) now its idleing too high and my check engine came back on with code P0507. I did some research and I think I need to have it reprogramed or do a relearn process. Is it something I can do or is it a dealer only fix? Any advice wo...
the car drives don't shift out of first gear
2003 Infiniti G35 Recalls
The fuel filler hose may crack and result in fuel leaking while filling the gas tank. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can cause a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel filler hose. The recall began on March 13, 2006. The Infiniti recall number is R0508 and the Nissan recall number is R0505.
The circuit board for the crank position sensor and cam position sensor may have improper solder joints. This could cause the Service Engine Soon lamp to come on, the engine may not start, you could experience reduced power, or the engine may stall without warning, which could result in a crash. Dealers will replace the the crank position sensor, cam position sensors, and in some cases, the variable timing control sensors. The recall began on December 22, 2003. The Nissan recall number is R2022 and the Infiniti recall number is R3021.
The brake stop lamp switch may malfunction, which means the brake lights may not illuminate when the brake is pressed. This could result in a crash without warning. Dealers will replace brake lamp switch. The recall began June 23, 2003. The Nissan recall number is R3011.