1999 Infiniti G20 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Infiniti G20
- Radiator intact, coolant level fine... car on the verge of overheating.
- Ac/heat won't change where is blows out at. How do I fix this
- ALSO CHECK AB LIGHT ON DASH CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAR RUN'S GOOD
- went over a small pot hole under the car between the drivers seat and passengers
- What can i do to fix my car it has a hole in radiator i put quicksteal n fixed
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Infiniti G20 ProblemsEGR passageways may become clogged.
1999 Infiniti G20 Questions
My car started to overheat last week because I hadn't checked the coolant level in a while. I went ahead and filled the radiator and reservoir up per the instructions... I'm out driving on a cool morning (about 60 degrees Fahrenheit and foggy) today and the engine started smoking...
My g20 has no power
car will start-sometimes battery and starter seem fine but sometimes you turn key and nothing happens circuitry between key-battery-starter doesn't always connect
1999 Infiniti G20 Reviews
Bought mine in very good condition with 136,000 miles in 2009. It had been owned by college daughter of an affluent lawyer, so it was well maintained. Paid $2800! It was great for first 10K miles...then the alternator went. Replaced it myself...not too difficult, just a little time consuming. Subsequently, radiator cracked. Replaced that myself too - very easy, got a good deal on eBay for a new...
I bought the car in 2008 with 103000 miles. This car has been nothing but problems avoid at all costs!!! The 1st of many issues happened at 107000 miles when the motor went out 3100.00. The radiator went out next followed by the heating and air conditioner. The alternator and belts were next. The fans went out next. The front shocks and struts had to be replaced next. The starter followed along...
Great car. Going at over 150,000 miles. Original transmission working pretty well. Pretty easy service-wise, with the exception of the front end which has had a number of problems, especially relating to snow belt rust issues. Super engine, but would be much happier with room to breathe in a manual transmission. Highly recommended for the Accord/ Camry buyer who wants to get a better deal. This...