1996 Infiniti G20 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Infiniti G20
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Infiniti G20 Problems
In areas where the roads are "salted" during the winter, fuel filler pipe corrosion can occur, which could lead to a fire. A recall was issued and the fuel filler pipe will be replaced if it has deteriorated due to corrosion.
1996 Infiniti G20 Questions
replacing the knock sensor need new bolt, what size is the bolt..size and length
Belt squeals when starting engine below 20 degrees.
the shift lock is locked it just happened last night how do i turn it off
1996 Infiniti G20 Recalls
1996 Infiniti G20 Reviews
I love my g20 but when you cant afford to pay some one to do a clutch your better off saving money and making it happen because it is the most difficult thing to do when you do not have a garage or all the proper tools! Aside from that it is a great handling running and driving car! Even the base model has allot of power options!