1994 Infiniti G20 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Infiniti G20
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Infiniti G20 Problems
In areas where the roads are "salted" during the winter, fuel filler pipe corrosion can occur, which could lead to a fire. A recall was issued and the fuel filler pipe will be replaced if it has deteriorated due to corrosion.
1994 Infiniti G20 Questions
air flows out the defrost vents up top the dash, but nothing flows from main nor floor vents.
the drops rest on top of my engine oil pan. it doesn't leak from a visible hose.
1994 Infiniti G20 Recalls
1994 Infiniti G20 Reviews
I love my 1994 G20, manual transmission. The check engine light used to come one and I used to take it to the dealer and they said they would clean out the hoses. That told me instantly that it was the less than premium gasoline I was using at the time. Since then I only use premium gasoline and the check engine light never came one again. Hope this helps someone with this same problem.