1993 Infiniti G20 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Infiniti G20
- Why would auto (automatic) lose power while trying to increase speed.in traffic?
- Car will only accelerate to 5-10 miles per hour..
- Hi my name is Alex I have a 1993 infinty g20 2.0 motor Carr runs fine then all o
- car comes up to normal temp, but when driven, the temp falls to below the cold r
- Will only back-up (reverse)in (drive) will only go 2 miles per hrs.Has 172 K
1993 Infiniti G20 Problems
In areas where the roads are "salted" during the winter, fuel filler pipe corrosion can occur, which could lead to a fire. A recall was issued and the fuel filler pipe will be replaced if it has deteriorated due to corrosion.
1993 Infiniti G20 Questions
Hi I have a1993infinty g20 2.0 motor car has 98000 mile car has new cap rotor spark plugs wires and fuel filter no ck engine light on originall fuel pump me hint told me to change tps sensor but didn't help any clues what to do next the car is really clean and owner took care of it
warm air comes out during idling, but not when driven
Any help would be appreciated as the repair manuals are hard to find and expensive. Thanks
1993 Infiniti G20 Recalls
1993 Infiniti G20 Reviews
Love my little G20. Bought this car a year ago, and though I have had some issues with it(new about most of the problems when I bought it), it has still served me well. Comfortable to drive, solid performing engine, and able on the highways, a pleasant surprise for a car that is literally old enough to vote...lol. Only thing I would change is the cup-holder situation.....WHAT WHERE THEY THINKIN...