1991 Infiniti G20 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Infiniti G20
- My car knocks and loses compression then eventually dies and no longer starts wi
- Heater just blows cold air
- driving car down feeway pressing gas pedal and will not go over few miles per hr
- What is typical clutch wear expectation and does this engine use timing belts?
- What are the torque specs for the camshaft retainer bolts (2.0 L, 4cyl engine)?
1991 Infiniti G20 Problems
In areas where the roads are "salted" during the winter, fuel filler pipe corrosion can occur, which could lead to a fire. A recall was issued and the fuel filler pipe will be replaced if it has deteriorated due to corrosion.
You may be able to extend the life of the automatic transmission by fitting an inline filter and/or an automatic transmission oil cooler to the transmission system.
1991 Infiniti G20 Questions
temp gage moveing up while this was happening but never over heated
I'm looking at buying a used car that looks to be in good condition. What would be the average time that this car would need a clutch replacement? It has 112K miles.
Also, do these cars need timing belts and if so, at what mileage intervals?
I'm trying to anticipate if there are an...
1991 Infiniti G20 Recalls
1991 Infiniti G20 Reviews
An excellent, reliable car. I have kept it maintain as scheduled, have had no major probelms.
i love my car it just has a few problems