2010 Infiniti FX50 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Infiniti FX50
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Infiniti FX50 Problems
All wheel drive vehicles may develop a whining noise or vibration from the transfer case while making slow left or right turns. Our technicians suggest replacing the "electronic controlled coupling" within the transfer case and not the entire unit to correct this concern
A water leak into the interior may develop. Signs of leakage may include a wet driver's floor mat, power windows and door locks (water may have damaged the Body Control Module) or rear view camera inoperative. Any potential leak should be investigated and repaired as soon as possible in order to try and prevent damage to electrical components.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an EVAP system charcoal canister purge control valve fault. Our technicians tell us that if the valve requires replacement, a revised part is available which should be installed.