2009 Infiniti FX50 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Infiniti FX50
- Whining Noise or Vibration From the Transfer Case While Making Slow Left or Right Turns
- A Water Leak Into the Interior May Develop
- Various GPS and Bluetooth System Related Malfunctions May Develop
- All Wheel Drive Vehicles With an Automatic Transmission May Experience a Harsh Downshift From 4th to 3rd Gear
- Check Engine Light With Code P1421
2009 Infiniti FX50 Problems
All wheel drive vehicles may develop a whining noise or vibration from the transfer case while making slow left or right turns. Our technicians suggest replacing the "electronic controlled coupling" within the transfer case and not the entire unit to correct this concern
A water leak into the interior may develop. Signs of leakage may include a wet driver's floor mat, power windows and door locks (water may have damaged the Body Control Module) or rear view camera inoperative. Any potential leak should be investigated and repaired as soon as possible in order to try and prevent damage to electrical components.
Various GPS and Bluetooth system related malfunctions may develop. Our technicians recommend updating the GPS system software before attempting any other repairs.