2011 Infiniti FX35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Infiniti FX35
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Infiniti FX35 Recalls
Some of the bolts that attach the engine oil cooler and filter to the engine may have been manufactured below specification strength. As a result, the bolt may break at the oil filter attachment point, which can cause an engine oil leak. Loss of too much engine oil can result in loss of oil pressure and the engine could seize, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the connector bolts to correct this concern.
2011 Infiniti FX35 Reviews
I am very disappointed in my Infiniti. I have bought 3 sets of tires in 2014 and its August. Not even a year of work on them and always between 5000-8000 miles no matter what tires I buy. They end up almost eaten away with zero tred to be found. I will not buy an expensive car to have to keep replacing tires every 4 months.