2004 Infiniti FX35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Infiniti FX35
- Is there a fuse for the front passenger seat of a 2004 infinity fx35
- What is causing the loud "pig squeal" that is coming from my car when I brake?
- Repairing or replacing the powered steering wheel adjustment
- Best way to change alternator
- if drive belt sqills very loud does it mean a pully is locking up?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Infiniti FX35 Problems
2004 Infiniti FX35 Questions
Is there a fuse for the front passenger seat of 2004 infinity FX35. All of the other buttons work but the one that lends the seat back
My car has been squealing LOUD when i brake for the last year. I have had the brakes replaced, rotors resurfaced, brakes pads shaved, calipers tightened and they STILL SQUEAL!...I asked the Infiniti Dealer to contact their engineering dept. to see if they have a fix for the problem, but they are ...
when it is below 30 degress the drive belt sqills very loud when you start the FX35 and you can smell the rubber.do you think a pully is going bad.
2004 Infiniti FX35 Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in southern Florida, along the Gulf Coast, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan and American Samoa. Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the passenger side air bag inflator to correct this concern.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Honda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
It was found in compliance testing that some rear combination lamp assemblies did not meet illumination standards. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicles Safety Standard. Dealers will replace the rear combination lamp assemblies. The recall began December 18, 2006. The Infiniti recall number is R0607.
2004 Infiniti FX35 Reviews
I bought a 2nd hand model of an Infiniti FX35, what a big surprise with regards to performance, look, size, interior, motor, grip,speed etc it gives you all the satisfaction you need. It looks like I have bought a new car out of an infiniti model 2004. I really love it and its worth driving. people appreciate and ask me about this car even it's a 2004 model of an Infiniti. /R. Clemente/ ...
I am so dissapointed and angry with my car! I serviced it regularly. At about 101000 miles they detected an oil leak in the engine. It was a costly repair. Approx. 3 months later, the engine light came on again, took it to the dealership, couldn't find a reason, advised that I bring it back in 1000 miles. Very inconvienent for me. I didn't go back. Did have oil changes done regularly, not at th...
I bought my 2004 FX35 with 1800 miles on it. I absolutely adored this car from the beginning. It did have some issues that the dealer took care of right away. The only problem I have after 120k miles is the driver door lock and window. I now have to manually lock the driver door and during the winter and I cannot open my window all the way as it will not go back up by itself. Other than that I ...