2003 Infiniti FX35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Infiniti FX35
- my rear door wont open to my suv unless i crawl thru back seat?
- my back door wont open from outside or with remote
- i am trying to find a seat cover for my drivers seat, or a solution to fixing it
- my car will not fill all the way up? It will not take over 11 gallons.
- my slip and vec light is coming on again, the car is riding unlevel?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Infiniti FX35 Problems
2003 Infiniti FX35 Questions
i can open ir if i crawl thur back seat what could be the problem?
It is mostly the sides that look bad
Car seems stiff when i turn. had bearings looked at, they said they were not real flexible but not that bad, can they be greased or oiled. what should it cost to replace them?
2003 Infiniti FX35 Recalls
Airbags use a chemical reaction contained in an inflator module to create the pressure necessary to inflate the bags when deployment is required. These vehicles are being recalled because the front passenger airbag inflator may produce excessive internal pressure when deployed. As a result, the inflator module could rupture, causing metal fragments to strike vehicle occupants. Dealers will inspect and replace any defective passenger front airbag inflator modules found.
It was found in compliance testing that some rear combination lamp assemblies did not meet illumination standards. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicles Safety Standard. Dealers will replace the rear combination lamp assemblies. The recall began December 18, 2006. The Infiniti recall number is R0607.
Some headlight assemblies so not meet the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for photometric values. Dealers will replace the headlight assemblies. The recall began on December 18, 2006. The Infiniti recall number is R0608.
2003 Infiniti FX35 Reviews
My dad bought this car brand new in 2003 and has followed the recommended maintenance schedule and this car just amazes me! In his 110k miles travels the only thing that has gone wrong with his car is a wheel bearing! AC and all power options still work. The leather seats are starting to show there age but this has got to be the most reliable car he has ever had. My wife is due for a new car an...