2010 Infiniti EX35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Infiniti EX35
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Infiniti EX35 Problems
A brake pulsation or steering wheel vibration may be noted when braking, especially at highway speeds. Our technicians tell us that replacing the front brake backing plates, resurfacing or replacing the front brake rotors, and inspecting the front brake pads and caliper hardware and replacing as necessary will generally correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an EVAP system charcoal canister purge control valve fault. Our technicians tell us that if the valve requires replacement, a revised part is available which should be installed.
Various GPS and Bluetooth system related malfunctions may develop. Our technicians recommend updating the GPS system software before attempting any other repairs.