2009 Infiniti EX35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Infiniti EX35
- Brake Pulsation or Steering Wheel Vibration When Braking
- All Wheel Drive Vehicles May Develop a Groaning Type Noise From the Steering Rack
- The Check Engine Light May Illuminate Due to a Canister Purge Valve Fault
- GPS Map Disc May be Out of Date
- The "Brake" Warning Light May Stay Illuminated With the Parking Brake Released
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Infiniti EX35 Problems
A brake pulsation or steering wheel vibration may be noted when braking, especially at highway speeds. Our technicians tell us that replacing the front brake backing plates, resurfacing or replacing the front brake rotors, and inspecting the front brake pads and caliper hardware and replacing as necessary will generally correct this concern.
All wheel drive vehicles may develop a groaning type noise from the steering rack when centering the steering wheel after turning right at slow speeds, most noticeable when driven from a cold start. Our technicians tell us a revised steering rack is available to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an EVAP system charcoal canister purge control valve fault. Our technicians tell us that if the valve requires replacement, a revised part is available which should be installed.