2005 Hyundai XG350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Hyundai XG350
- I seem to be having a lot of trouble with my front end shimmying and rumbling
- how to change the interior upper bulbs on my car????
- my cigarette lighter shorted out and now the CA won't start,whye
- cost to replace transmission speed sensors
- my car is not responding to my key when i try to unlock the door
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Hyundai XG350 Problems
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
A defective exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) switching valve may cause an intermittent rough or unstable idle engine.
2005 Hyundai XG350 Questions
Mostly seems to be on the driver front tire area. we put new/used tires on it a few months ago, and had them balanced with an alignment, but it seems to be getting really bad again. Any suggestions?
what should i do?
I pull into my driveway jump out leave key in ignition later the car is locked with key in it. Extra remote won't open it only spare key. Both remotes work.
2005 Hyundai XG350 Reviews
I have owned my car for six years now and still love it. It has almost 250,000 miles on it and am hoping it goes another 250,000.
We've had our XG350 for 6 years. We bought it new and have loved it from the start. It's not perfect. The gas mileage isn't great, but for such a big comfortable car with plenty of power, I can't complain. Very comfortable ride, nicely appointed. We have one of the mysterious rattles that others speak of, but it's no big deal. The paint is holding up very well. We had something go w...
I adore this car!