Explore Your 2004 Hyundai XG350
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for the 2004 Hyundai XG350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2004 Hyundai XG350 Problems
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
A defective exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) switching valve may cause an intermittent rough or unstable idle engine.
2004 Hyundai XG350 Questions
The tension pulley broke loose and I need to replace it. Can I get instructions on how to do this?
The tension pulley completely came out so I'm wondering how to get it back on. A new tension pulley
Car stops fine. If I remember correctly,this happened to a friends car and it was really simple to fix,a fuse a cotter pin, loose wire.Something real stupid
2004 Hyundai XG350 Recalls
2004 Hyundai XG350 Reviews
I like this car. The only issue I have with it is that it makes a "rattle / vibration" sound when first started, especially when backing up in cold weather. This goes away after a few minutes of driving. I've seen other drivers on online forums with the same problem. So far no one has an answer for what this is - including Hyundai. Otherwise it's a great car for the price.
My dashboard top facing the front windshiled strted to spilit on driver side because of the Sun. I can still push it down and it stays for a day or two, Is there cheaper way to fix it?
I bought the 2005 XG350 off the show room floor and I haven't put a dime in it except for oil changes. The only thing is the motor sounds like a diesel.