2001 Hyundai XG300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Hyundai XG300
- 2001 hyundai xg300 won't start, faint click when I turn the key
- How do I replace the heating/ac switch it worked for awhile by pushing in on it
- my car cranks but wont stay started smells like strong gas under the hood
- Where are the turn signal fuses/relays located both interior and exterior
- Wipers and running lights wont turn off. Replaced multifunction combination switch, wiper switch, wiper relay and fuses. Are these issues linked? Do I need a new wiper motor? I've tried everything almost, please help! Thank you!
2001 Hyundai XG300 Problems
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
If the Check Engine Light illuminates, indicating a problem with the front oxygen sensor, but the sensor tests okay, reprogramming the engine's control computer should fix the problem. Then, the Check Engine Light will no longer falsely illuminate and the acceleration, particularly from a stopped position, will be smoother.
2001 Hyundai XG300 Questions
it had a diagnostic reading and some of the codes where 0141,0102 every morning when it was starting the tail pipe would smoke heavy and sometimes it would aisle up and down i was told its my air flow sensor or my evap valve or my fuel injection but the codes says different
Replaced fuses under HUD still no tail or break lights but the blinkers and back up light work fine
2001 Hyundai XG300 Recalls
2001 Hyundai XG300 Reviews
Horrible car .. sorry I bought it ... College Park, MD Hyundai, don't go there!!! Not too honest. Hyundai mechanics don't seen to know about the care (none that I have gone to). Do they train on other cars because they have no knowledge Hyundai repair.
my car has had a lot of major proplems over $3000 in repairs since i inherited from my mom when my father pass away in 2001 and my mom was driving it for a year then she could not drive no more it only has 43,000 miles on it for the amount of miles it should not have this many proplems the dealer had said many yrs later thet this yr make and model then only made a few and now unfornately i know...