2011 Hyundai Veracruz Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Hyundai Veracruz
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Hyundai Veracruz Problems
We have had the VeraCruz since 12/07, today we replaced the third alternator and battery. Solution=replace with another junk Hyundai alternator.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz Recalls
An engine oil leak from the front valve cover gasket could result in enough oil leaking onto the alternator to cause its failure. An alternator failure will cause the charging system warning light to illuminate. Driving the vehicle in this condition for a unknown period of time will result in the engine stalling, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and repair or replace the alternator and front valve cover gasket as necessary to correct this concern.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz Reviews
I bought my 2011-Veracruz Aug 2010 and within 2weeks the moldings on the sides of the car was falling off. That was repaired by the dealer. Since then I have had nothing but headaches with my Veracruz. Little control in stopping the vehicle on the highway, ESC light comes on allowing the vehicle to move no faster that 20-25 mph. First occurrence- dealer replaced the brake switch. Yes the car dr...