2010 Hyundai Veracruz Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2010 Hyundai Veracruz Problems
We have had the VeraCruz since 12/07, today we replaced the third alternator and battery. Solution=replace with another junk Hyundai alternator.
Excessive engine noise may be noted after a cold start. If the engine oil level is correct this type of noise is commonly caused by faulty timing chain tensioners. Our technicians tell us that revised chain tensioners are available to correct this issue.
A hard start or rough idle when cold may be noted. Our technicians tell us a powertrain control module software update is available to correct this concern.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz Questions
recently had a sensor located in rt rear wheel replaced due to it malfuctioning. i know my vehicle very well and i dont believe it is in awd