2012 Hyundai Veloster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Hyundai Veloster
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Hyundai Veloster Recalls
During its installation at the factory, the panoramic sunroof assembly may have been weakened. As a result the sunroof glass may break unexpectedly while driving which could leak to personal injury and/or a vehicle crash. Dealers will inspect the integrity of the sunroof and replace the glass assembly as necessary to correct this concern.
The panoramic sunroof assembly may have been weakened during its installation at the factory. As a result, the glass panel may break while driving, resulting in personal injury or a vehicle crash. Dealers will inspect the sunroof and replace the glass assembly as necessary.
The rear brakes on the 2012 Veloster contain certain components of the parking brake system. Moisture and road grime that collects on the rear brakes may cause the parking brake components to bind, and potentially fail to work properly. This is only affecting vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. If the parking brake is not fully engaged when parked, the vehicle may move unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Hyundai dealers will replace both rear brake calipers to correct this concern.