2012 Hyundai Tucson Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Hyundai Tucson
- Cruise control is not working at all. I press the cruise and no light, press the set and nothing happens there either.
- The cruise control no longer works.
- Tucson runs rough and tachometer stops working
- Shut down starting no idea
- Why would my a/c button not go to max. The knob is stuck between the 2 and 3.
2012 Hyundai Tucson Problems
If the automatic transmission does not shift properly and the Check Engine Light illuminates, the speed sensors in the transmission may have failed. The sensors are simple and inexpensive to replace.
2012 Hyundai Tucson Questions
pressing buttons on steering wheel does nothing.
I press the button on the steering wheel for cruise light and no light, and cannot hit the set button nothing happens.
the alarm that rings when you forget the key into the slot was stopped as well.
2012 Hyundai Tucson Recalls
The driver's side air bag mounted in the steering wheel may come loose from it's mounting. Dealers will inspect and tighten the bolts that secure it free of charge to resolve the concern.
2012 Hyundai Tucson Reviews
my car is 4 wheel drive, am always using normal 2 wheel drive. in meter consol sometimes 2 wheel drive symbol glowing continously, it will go only switch off the engin and start again. Help me what i have to do, this is a serious issue?