2012 Hyundai Tucson Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Hyundai Tucson
- my tuscon 2012 slides in a torque movement.
- the start engine alarm that rings when you put the key suddenly stopped. WHY?
- What would be the problems for my car 2012 Hyundai Tucson?
- My car is Hyundai tucson 2012 and it is locked when the battery is die
- keyless entry problem when pressing the lock button the hazard light don't blink
2012 Hyundai Tucson Problems
If the automatic transmission does not shift properly and the Check Engine Light illuminates, the speed sensors in the transmission may have failed. The sensors are simple and inexpensive to replace.
2012 Hyundai Tucson Questions
the alarm that rings when you forget the key into the slot was stopped as well.
Suddenly my car's power window, headlight and signal lights not working.
my car slides laterally when the front tires hit water in the road its like losin control for a minutes on the car "by shifting the front tires laterally.is there is a problem in my car r its ok....they told me its ESP or traction control system