2008 Hyundai Tiburon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
- "Door open" alarm and inside lights go on while driving.
- Installed KenwoodDX371, my lights on my dashboard or my console will not turn on
- Where can I find a complete wiring diagram for a 2008 Tiburon 2.7L?
- what is the price of a new or rebuilt motor for my baby
- there is a noise in the bottom right side in the frame.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon Problems
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon Questions
The driver side door doesn't seem to shut tightly any more and the "door open" alarm goes off and the inside lights go on when I make a left turn.
i took out my Kenwood stereo and installed a Kenwood DX371 display, but for some reason my dashboard lights won't turn on or the center console lights.
Unfortunately, I messed up my own car. While fishing a wire through the firewall for stereo equipment my fish wire caught on some small orange wires in the wire harness. One particularly was pulled pretty hard. I want to know where these wires run to and from in order to fix and trouble shoot it ...