2008 Hyundai Tiburon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Hyundai Tiburon Problems
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon Questions
Unfortunately, I messed up my own car. While fishing a wire through the firewall for stereo equipment my fish wire caught on some small orange wires in the wire harness. One particularly was pulled pretty hard. I want to know where these wires run to and from in order to fix and trouble shoot it ...
I believe the crank shaft broke and I need to just replace the whole motor.
Noise sounds like a bathtub full of water. When brakes are applied water sloshes back and forth. What is the cause?