2007 Hyundai Tiburon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Hyundai Tiburon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Hyundai Tiburon Problems
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon Questions
why can't I get fuel to my fuel injectors so I can crank my car
The belt is cracked, mechanic told me it ony runs my a\c, just want to make sure if it breaks, nothing else will.
I was told by the Hyundai service dept. that it was ok.But everything I read says you should do both struts at the same time. What is the consensus on this site?
2007 Hyundai Tiburon Reviews
The salesman saw me coming. I, too, needed it for my son. The only thing I cared about that the loan be in his name. I told the "Corvette King" about this over and over. I paid 14,000 for a 2007 Tiburon and guess what- Found out it wasn't in my son's name! Well, you know the rest. I had to sell my car, take over payments for the Tiburon and 4 months later- no coolant in the car. I rarely...