2006 Hyundai Tiburon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Hyundai Tiburon Problems
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
2006 Hyundai Tiburon Questions
All belts are in good shape but my steering is hard to turn an the sound is terrible, a person told me my power steer. Pump needs to be replaced, is that it? Happens every day and gets worse through out the day
i just had a flash done to my computer to try and ready a catalyst and o2 monitor for inspection but even after the download it still reads not ready... do i need to do a cold start for the monitor to re program??
I bought my car 2weeks ago and I still haven't taken delivery on it because they can't get the o2 or catalyst monitor to read ready!! They replaced all 3 catalytic converters and replaced an aftermarket air intake and still can't get them to be ready to pass inspection!! Wth.. What co...