2001 Hyundai Tiburon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Problems
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Questions
If you turn it off for awhile (could be 2 minutes could be 1 hour) then turn it back on it blows cold. It does not seem to need a charge.
Someone told me it could be a sensor that is in the dash- what do you think
I have checked all the fuses and relays and it still wont crank the fuel pump is on but it still acts like its not gettinh fuel wat could be the problem and do yall have a wiring diagram to the engine wires
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Recalls
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Reviews
My 2001 Tiburon currently has 230k miles on it. I've been careful about completing regular maintenance. The struts were replaced at 150k miles along with the original break pads. Wheel bearing on the front left was replaced at about 200k and the front right at 230k (today, in fact). When the car was still under warranty, an electrical system problem caused the low and high beam bulbs to burn ...
bought used from dealer, was taken, my son wanted the car bad, i think i bought the worst car they had on the lot as far as reliability,this car has been in the shop more than he has driven it, severe electrical problems, engine replacement..and wire harness shot, cannot find one used, new is 1200.00, this car is still sitting, have had only since april this year, i was robbed and very dissatis...
Great car,runs good as long as you keep up with the maintenance. I have 153,000 miles on it. The only problem is the headlights. Just don't seem to be bright enough like in the 1999 model I had. If that's the least of my troubles I should be happy. Also have an 03 sonata and a new 2012 model. Love this company,love their cars.