2000 Hyundai Tiburon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
- 5 speed manual transmission does not shift right..no 1,3,4 hear but 2,5 are fine
- is a 2000 2.0 4 cylinder transmission interchangeable 1997 1.8 4 cylinder Hyunda
- what are the common problems for this car ?
- When my car first starts up she runs fine, but once the engine is warmed up it seems to keep slipping gears, what could possibly be doing this?
- Why will my key only go to off position when you disconnect battery
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Problems
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Questions
It will kill the engine but the key won't come out unless battery is disconnected
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Recalls
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Reviews
ok i love my tibby its a 2000 manual ..but i think the computer is bad and really have no clue what to do..ive replaced the alternator batter fuel pump filters etc...it will run for a bit and jsut shut off...no warning nothing you just feel it loose power and bam...the lights inside come on check engine batter etc i can get it to start after it sits for about 30 minutes..its not running hot or ...
I love my car just having problems with either the overdrive or the transmission. 2000 Needs a paint job, great sound but also needs an alignment. going to see about that and my trans. fluid fliter changed also. I haveonlt had it a few months but if something does not give I will give it up. But I really do love this car.
My 2000 hyundai tiburon has only givin me problems with the fuel relay switch. ive had to replace it 3 times so far cause they keep burning out. i checked the wiring behind the relay and it was burnt and had a bad connection. im wondering if there is a way to get a wiring diagram to replace the wires for that switch?