1998 Hyundai Tiburon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Hyundai Tiburon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Hyundai Tiburon Problems
1998 Hyundai Tiburon Questions
I have a motor with 15xxx on it new battery and alternator. Starter is only a year old. This is the 5th alternator and 3rd battery. I have checked the wiring harness and have found no breaks anywhere. My battery keeps dying every 3 days or so after a full charge. I do have a system in the car but...
All I was doing is changing front brakes and this happened..i dont understand why? Is it expensive to fix?
overheated and wont start what now?