1997 Hyundai Tiburon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
- How many catalytic converters does my car have? Is there one on the manifold?
- my tail lights stay on afer i shut the car off, thus draining my battery?
- My release bearing has started to make noise how long would be before it gos
- What are the sizes for the two bolts on the alternator mounting bracket?
- Why does my 97 Tiburon FX surge at highway speed.
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Problems
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Questions
It's a Hyundai excel 1997
The two bolts are going on into the water pump.The bracket comes towards the front of the car where you put the tensioner in. They connect with one bolt going vertically into a metal block, as another passes through the bottom portion of the metal block horizontally.
Its been doing it right after I bought. So about a couple of days now. Only does it when easing on and off the gas. If you hit the gas hard it doesn't do it. Changed plugs, wires,cleaned idle air control. What else could it be? SOS