2013 Hyundai Sonata Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Hyundai Sonata
- I have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata that is being recalled for a faulty shift cable.
- Distance to empty miles keeps getting lower every time I fill up. Why?
- Rear end noise, howl from under vehicle & engine whine
- Are HD radio modifications needed to car?
- Popping/knocking under car after trans fluid temp sensor failed.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Questions
In Jan I got a 2013 sanata. First time I filled up distance to empty miles was 503. After that fill up the miles to empty started decreasing. Just filled up and it said 435 miles to empty that is a major diff to me.
Hi, owned a 2012 ford focus and traded that nightmare for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata gls 2.4l. Started noticing a whine from engine, told by dealer this was normal, is it? a howl from under the vehicle not all the time, just sometimes (sounds like under seat, even at idle) deal says cannot detect, ti...
If my car has a non HD radio can I buy an OEM HD radio,used or new & just install it and will it work with no further mods to the car?