2013 Hyundai Sonata Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Hyundai Sonata
- I have the SE Model Sonata. steering becomes very heavy at highway speeds.
- I have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata that is being recalled for a faulty shift cable.
- Distance to empty miles keeps getting lower every time I fill up. Why?
- Rear end noise, howl from under vehicle & engine whine
- Are HD radio modifications needed to car?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2013 Hyundai Sonata Questions
city driving steering is great, but get upto highway speed and the assist shuts down causing a dead spot which takes considerable effort to turn the wheel. assist does eventually engage, but always it is after the S-Wheel is pulled more than is needed to hold a straight line..car always zigzags d...
In Jan I got a 2013 sanata. First time I filled up distance to empty miles was 503. After that fill up the miles to empty started decreasing. Just filled up and it said 435 miles to empty that is a major diff to me.
Hi, owned a 2012 ford focus and traded that nightmare for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata gls 2.4l. Started noticing a whine from engine, told by dealer this was normal, is it? a howl from under the vehicle not all the time, just sometimes (sounds like under seat, even at idle) deal says cannot detect, ti...
2013 Hyundai Sonata Recalls
These vehicles are being recalled because the transmission shift cable may come loose from the shift lever pin. If this were to occur, the gear selected may not match the indicated gear and the vehicle could move in an unexpected direction. Also, if the parking brake is not set when the vehicle is parked, the vehicle could roll unexpectedly even if the indicated gear is "park". Dealers will inspect and repair the connection between the shift cable and the shift lever to correct this concern.