2010 Hyundai Sonata Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Hyundai Sonata
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty
- Rough Idle Due to Faulty EGR Switching Valve
- Parking lights don't turn off
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Switch
- Improved Timing Chain Tensioners Available to Correct Noise on Startup
- The driver side blows cold air while the heater is one. What's the problem?
- I have a 2010 hyundai sonata that won't accelerate. ..what could it be
- My car keeps stalling and it lasts for a about half an hour then it starts again
- What is causing my car to downshift so hard at 20mph?
- why does my car down shift hard into firstwhen i low to 20mph
2010 Hyundai Sonata Problems
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
On the 2.7L V6 and 2.4L 4 Cylinder, a defective exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) switching valve may cause an intermittent rough or unstable idle engine.
Parking lights not turning off intermittently or all the time. The common problem is with the cabin fuse box. Complete replacement of the assembly is necessary to fix the problem.
2010 Hyundai Sonata Questions
This problem coincided with the check engine light. What is the problem?
It staryed immediately after the jumping calbes were put on correct but once I turned my car off it wouldnt start again without a jump.
2010 Hyundai Sonata Recalls
The rear suspension is the attaching point for the control arms and other rear suspension components. Road salt and water can accumulate in and around the rear crossmember causing it to rust. Excessive rust could cause one or both rear control arms to separate from the crossmember resulting in a sudden change in vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rear crossmember and repair or replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
2010 Hyundai Sonata Reviews
I have a 2010 hundai sonata two years in and there is a dilemma with my starter.
i have this lovly car and i adore it so much thx for korean people but plz dont eat the brain of monky alive like chinese people
Don't have a problem with my car want to find my own mechanic