2010 Hyundai Sonata Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Hyundai Sonata
- Rough Idle Due to Faulty EGR Switching Valve
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty
- Improved Timing Chain Tensioners Available to Correct Noise on Startup
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Switch
- Parking lights don't turn off
- My car wouldnt start so i recieved a jump and the jumping cables were put on wrong and it sparked now my radio wont come on and still car wont start w/o a jump. What could be wrong?
- door handle replacemnt
- WHAT CAN I DO IF TRANMISSION IS NOT WORK ON TIMMING?
- TRANSMISSION PROBLEM
- Why does the car shudder when accelerating between 30 and 40 mph ?
2010 Hyundai Sonata Problems
On the 2.7L V6 and 2.4L 4 Cylinder, a defective exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) switching valve may cause an intermittent rough or unstable idle engine.
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
If you experience excessive engine noise on startup (after the engine has been turned off for several hours) that lasts for more than five or six seconds, turn off the engine and check that the engine oil level is correct. If the oil level is correct, the noise may be caused by the timing chain tensioner. Hyundai has an improved tensioner to correct this problem.
2010 Hyundai Sonata Questions
It staryed immediately after the jumping calbes were put on correct but once I turned my car off it wouldnt start again without a jump.
2010 Hyundai Sonata Recalls
The rear suspension is the attaching point for the control arms and other rear suspension components. Road salt and water can accumulate in and around the rear crossmember causing it to rust. Excessive rust could cause one or both rear control arms to separate from the crossmember resulting in a sudden change in vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rear crossmember and repair or replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
2010 Hyundai Sonata Reviews
I have a 2010 hundai sonata two years in and there is a dilemma with my starter.
i have this lovly car and i adore it so much thx for korean people but plz dont eat the brain of monky alive like chinese people
Don't have a problem with my car want to find my own mechanic