2010 Hyundai Sonata Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Hyundai Sonata
- Rough Idle Due to Faulty EGR Switching Valve
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Switch
- Improved Timing Chain Tensioners Available to Correct Noise on Startup
- Parking lights don't turn off
- My car keeps stalling and it lasts for a about half an hour then it starts again
- What is causing my car to downshift so hard at 20mph?
- why does my car down shift hard into firstwhen i low to 20mph
- My 2010 Hyundai Sonata will not start. Wife started car and drove it about A q The car shut off and will not start I have checked the firing and all four cylinders are not firing any suggestions
- Having some seemingly random electrical issues. What could be the cause?
2010 Hyundai Sonata Problems
On the 2.7L V6 and 2.4L 4 Cylinder, a defective exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) switching valve may cause an intermittent rough or unstable idle engine.
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
Problems with the accelerator pedal position switch may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate; an improved switch is available to fix this problem.
2010 Hyundai Sonata Questions
This problem coincided with the check engine light. What is the problem?
It staryed immediately after the jumping calbes were put on correct but once I turned my car off it wouldnt start again without a jump.
2010 Hyundai Sonata Recalls
The rear suspension is the attaching point for the control arms and other rear suspension components. Road salt and water can accumulate in and around the rear crossmember causing it to rust. Excessive rust could cause one or both rear control arms to separate from the crossmember resulting in a sudden change in vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rear crossmember and repair or replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
2010 Hyundai Sonata Reviews
I have a 2010 hundai sonata two years in and there is a dilemma with my starter.
i have this lovly car and i adore it so much thx for korean people but plz dont eat the brain of monky alive like chinese people
Don't have a problem with my car want to find my own mechanic