1997 Hyundai Sonata Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Hyundai Sonata
- Ziptie, have answered you suggestion and replied with more info on 12-16-14
- 2nd question; performed vacume test-15.5 steady needle; still have IAT P0110.
- Have an IAT code, replaced the MAF/ IAT/ BAR, and still codes IAT.
- Where is the blower fan located and how to replace it?
- How to remove Cv drive shafts from transmission(automatic)
1997 Hyundai Sonata Problems
Problems with the accelerator pedal position switch may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate; an improved switch is available to fix this problem.
1997 Hyundai Sonata Questions
please go back and look at my reply- we started question 12-16-14, you answered 12-16-14 at 21:52
1997 hyundai Sonata 3.0 IAT code problem
Added again more info today 12-29-14
Did tune up-Dist. cap/rotor/wires/plugs.96k miles. Ran 1 week ok then dead hole miss. Compress check-ok, rechecked wires, cap, rotor, plugs-ok. #5 is dead miss. Replaced 1 injector #5. Runs on all 6 but poorly at idle and lower RPM's. Has IAT code and bank 1 misfire. Replaced the MAF w...
I need to replace the CV drive shafts in a 3L V6 sonata with an auto transmission. what is the corect method of the shaft removal?