2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Dropping speed rapidly often when I wont accelerate on normal road
- My car just totally stopped.. I was told I had a ground that came loose what is that?
- How can I fix a problem with my parking lights staying on after ignition is off?
- Do I need a new hands free radio?
- 2012 Sante Fe SE whistling noise windshield vent on dash or windshield?
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems
The crankshaft position sensor may fail, causing engine stalling or a failure to start. Replacement or the failed sensor will commonly correct this problem.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
It started last week. It was first noted on the passenger side of the dash/window/door. Then the next week the whistling is now across the dash (windshield vent?) This only happens on an open highway on I90 North. I have been highway driving since I purchased this vehicle without a problem un...