2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
- how many cyatlactic converters are there on this vehicle
- the AC pump will not turn on. it will free wheel so it is not locked up.
- all 4 power windows stopped working.replaced drivers side power window master
- What can be the problem of my car not starting up without the smell of petrol?
- P1660 fault replaced cruise sw brake sw ok cruise will not switch on
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems
The crankshaft position sensor may fail, causing engine stalling or a failure to start. Replacement or the failed sensor will commonly correct this problem.
The timing belt can fail prematurely; if it fails while driving, it can cause catastrophic damage to the engine. Be sure that the timing belt is inspected and replaced according to the manufacturer's recommended schedule.
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
could it be a bad high pressure switc?
switch. still no windows work. checked fuse but that is fine. someone told me it could be a relay switch. is that right? where is it located
Changed all the injectors and checked the pump but it's still the same. Please assist. Thanks.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Recalls
The occupant classification system (OCS) may detect a small child on the front edge of the front seat as an adult. If the passenger front air bag deploys in a crash, serious injury or death could occur. Dealers will verify the vehicle's OCS properly classifies a passenger front seat occupant properly and disable the air bags when necessary. Dealers will also reprogram the vehicle's OCS ECU to provide an increased margin for recognition of small children.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews
brought 2005 hyundai santa fe, used at 133,000miles love the car its the best car i ever had. but im having troble with the brake light .i changed the light bulb 3x already so i figure it an electrical problem or maybe a fuse, afraid to take it to the hyundai dealer because they will charge for just looking at it, but other then that small issue, i do love the car.
2.4 l engine is weak broke both inner and outer timing belts 2 ignition coils crank sensor down stream catalytic convertor. dealership rapes you for these repairs suggest you get honest mechanic to look over timing belts because it could cause major damage internaly. supposed to be replaced at 60,000miles at 600$ catalytic costs over 1,000$ at dealership do it yourself arond 250$. since i boug...
Terrible car... somehow the fuel purge valve is stuck so i cant put gas in my car!!!!!!!!!!!! 95.00 Diagnostic test and then they will let me know whats wrong. 2005 with 92000 miles.... TERRIBLE CAR!!!