2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 Problems
On my third set of rear tires with 16000 miles. all worn out on the inside the rest of the tire is like new. Hyundai says that there is not a problem.
2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 Questions
I would like to know if there are any recalls.
2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 Recalls
The Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit (HECU) is part of the Anti-Lock braking system. The vehicles being recalled may have been assembled with brake fluid that does not protect the HECU from corrosion. If the module were to corrode, braking effectiveness could be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. For vehicles manufactured prior to June 01, 2010, dealers will change the brake fluid and inspect the HECU, repairing it as necessary. For vehicles manufactured after June 01, 2010 dealers will flush the HECU assembly and brake system and change the brake fluid.